Friday, July 3, 2009

SCICOM

I believe most of you don;t know about " Scicom".. Are they doing computer? because got its Com behind. when we think about Com..We still remember the techology bubbles in year 2000. The nesdaq from its hightest peak dropped dratically to its lowest point.
But the good new not all company got COM behind is related to computer and IT only. Why I mention this company? I believe this company got its huge prospect. They are doing BPO ( Business Process Outsourcing). Due to the inflated cost, most of the company outsource here and there. It can save a lot of variable and fixed cost. For those studied accounting before, maybe know what I mean. If not, you need to open out your dictionary and have a look.
With its ROE more than 10 percent, PE less than 10. even with ther High DY. It really a time for us to study this company in detail before we make a move. I believe it is worth to think about it especially for those with long term investment horizone and need regular stable income.
Wish all of us the BESt. and happy investing.
life seems to be busy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment